ShareThis

Thursday 9 May 2013

Raintree Cafe & Boutique: Windsor Manor Bangalore

Photo credit: http://www.vintage-obsession.com/living/raintree-cafe-bangalore/
India is great. Over a billion people, and 28 states, yet Karnataka is one of my favourites...which brings me to its capital - Bangalore. Unlike other bustling metros, an exclusive calm prevails over everything else in the city. Don’t get me wrong, honking yellow autos, determined scruffy beggars, and random floating garbage are still prominent features of the scene. However within all this chaos, shiny buildings and busybodies, there’s an unidentifiable romanticism that fills the air. I visited one place, called Rain Tree Cafe, that proved my escapist theories of this green and flowering city to be more than a mere fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me!